kitkat update battery drain




Upgraded my s3 with the recommended android update when i was notified and now the battery drain is unbelivable! from 100% charge to 20% in three. Android kitkat 4.4.2 update is unnecessarily draining battery life the end result is unnecessary battery drain and a significant reduction in battery life.. Hi, i updated to kitkat (4.4.2) a few days ago on my samsung galaxy s3. since then my battery hasn't lasted nearly as long as it used to. the stock battery monitor.




HTC One M8 KitKat OTA Update: Skype Causing Battery Drain?

Htc one m8 kitkat ota update: skype causing battery drain?



... users to avoid Android 4.4.2 KitKat update due to battery problems

... users to avoid android 4.4.2 kitkat update due to battery problems




So my bf got the kitkat update monday night on his razr hd. he updated but now his phone wont last through the day. kitkat battery drain? like mcdog3,. After updating my lg g2 to kitkat the other day, my phone performance and battery life have been absolutely awful. previously i could go 24 hours on a. I have been searching on the internet and have not seen this issue yet with the dell venue 7. has anyone been experiencing battery drainage from this update?.






Categories:

Leave a Reply